[Orca-users] AW: novice question about timestamp

Geringer, Harald Harald.Geringer at bshg.com
Tue Jul 10 00:41:41 PDT 2001

I am new to orca and try to understand how the things are working.
As far as we are understanding orca we need a timestamp for
every set of values which are stored in rrd.
eg.
timestamp      dataA     = ; dataB      dataC ...

Wahat can i do if I get data without timestamps but data
strings instead
eg.
date      time      data= A      dataB      dataC
can we handle this with Orca?
Thank you for your help.

Thanks and  Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen

mailto:Harald.Geringer at bshg.com

o.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service.