[Orca-users] RE: Mimicking ORCA data gathering on IBM AIX

Mark Rowlands markr at guld.spray.se
Tue Jul 10 06:22:09 PDT 2001

man orca will help you out here

Field 0 seconds since the beginning of (unix) time
Field 1 local time
Field 2...n Blank space separated fields containing whatever data you want.

I suspect you are talking about the seToolkit performance metrics

See http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~blair/orca/docs/orcallator.html

And http://www.setoolkit.com

bye