[Orca-users] Re: Mimicking ORCA data gathering on IBM AIX

Jason D. Kelleher kelleher944 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 07:38:33 PDT 2001

The vmstat output is totally mutilated to look like the data
produced by the SE toolkit.  The vmstat_header variable contains
the headers to match this.  Try the script as is with the
attached orcallator.cfg file.

jason

--- skintstudent at yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> Thanks for the script. It's given me a kickstart.
> I've been trying to get the Vmstat headers to work;
>
> The script uses:
>       $vmstat_header =

"pagesactive\tpagesfree\tpagestotl\tPagesI/s\tPagesO/s\tPagesF/s\tscan

=== message truncated ===

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/