[Orca-users] Re: Query about orcallator.se

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 19 13:33:54 PDT 2001

What you're seeing is due to Orca, not orcallator.  The 100m means 0.1
and Orca will scale the plots to make the best use of the space on the
image.

Do you want to fix the scale?  If so, then on the systems that have
large load average, the plots will look ok, but on the others with
low load average, the plots won't show much detail.