[Orca-users] Re: Changing Color of Graphs on certain thresholds....

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Mon Jul 30 12:17:48 PDT 2001

Eric,

You could do something like this:

plot {
.
data	column_name <  1000 ? column_name : 'U'
data	column_name >= 1000 ? column_name : 'U'
color	ff0000
color	00ff00
}

The problem with this is that the average, min and max values plotted
at the bottom of the plot will not represent all of the data, but the
min, max, average of the segmented data.

You could also do this:

plot {
.
.
data	column_name
data	column_name >= 1000 ? column_name : 'U'
color	ff0000
color	00ff00
}

In this case, the min, max and average summary data would be correct
for the first data and hopefully the second data would overwrite the
first plot with a different color.