[Orca-users] Re: Linux support, call for alpha testers.

apkom at noir.crocodile.org apkom at noir.crocodile.org
Mon Jun 11 14:11:55 PDT 2001

It's great! I've downloaded and modified it to suite my needs.
Changes I made:

1) added chkconfig keyword to /etc/init.d/procallator
and changed install.sh to call chkconfig instead of
explicitly creating links.

2) changed 'df -k' to 'df -kl' in perl script to list only
local file systems (NFS automounted file systems showed up
before messing the column format of the stat file).

2) combined original orcallator.cfg with your procalator.cfg
to have two separate groups for solaris and linux machines.
(source solaris  vs. source linux in plot statements)
I also rearranged the order of plots to have them
follow general sequence of plots related to CPU, Memory,
Disk, Network, NFS, Web. I added explicit summary_format lines
to many plots to prevent ugly looking values (such as
99800.00 m for CPU idle %)

I've uploaded tar.gz file with changed files to files area
since I could not figure out how to send attachment with
this message (no such option in web interface, some one
point me out).