[Orca-users] Re: Nothing plotted on the grpahs

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Mon Jun 11 15:12:54 PDT 2001

If you haven't patched your version of Orca with

http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~blair/orca/pub/patches/orca-0.26-uninitialized-array-patch.txt

Then this could be the problem, because Orca will load the data
from different files in the incorrect order and prevent the RRD
files from being correctly filled.

After this, I think I would try deleting JUST the RRD files generated
by Orca and rerunning it.

Blair