[Orca-users] Re: orca server memory problem

brian_waldock at globalcrossing.com brian_waldock at globalcrossing.com
Wed Jun 13 06:21:06 PDT 2001

Blair,

I never installed version .26. My first install was .27. It takes
about 6 or 7 hours to completely run out of freemem.

Currently I have cron set up to stop/start orca twice a day, which
works ok but I would like to solve my memory issue if possible.

On a side note I also wanted to ask about tracking environmental
conditions (temp) graphically through orca. I think that would be a
great addition to the tool but don't know if its in your scope. I may
be interested in helping develop this. Let me know if you think its
feasable.

Thanks Brian