[Orca-users] Re: Multiple systems per graph

mediacult at yahoo.com mediacult at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 09:17:23 PDT 2001

Blair (et al...),

I am not sure I was clear. Here is my find files:

find_files
/Orca/(.*)/(?:(?:orcallator)|(?:percol))-\d{4}-\d{2}-\d{2}(?:\.(?:\d{1
}|Z|gz|bz2))?

This is graphing all of the systems in the cluster on separate graphs.
What I would like to do is build a combined plot that has, for
example, the CPU for all 4 systems in the cluster on one graph.  Is
there something I need to do in my "plot", or does the "find" still
need some work?

Thanks,

Peter

--- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at g...> wrote:
> To do this, make sure your find_files parameter does not have any
> regular expression expressions with the ().  If you do need to use
> the (...), then use the form (?:...) instead.  This tells the
regular
> expression engine to not set a $1, $2, etc value with the contained
> (?:...) text.
>
> For an example, see the orcallator.cfg file:
>
> find_files

@ORCALLATOR_DIR@/(.*)/(?:(?:orcallator)|(?:percol))-\d{4}-\d{2}-\d{2}(
?:\.(?:Z|gz|bz2))?

> Regards,
> Blair
>
> mediacult at y... wrote:
> >
> > Group -
> >
> > I would like to set up a new Orca site and write the .cfg file so
it
> > reports all of the systems in the group on the same graph.  Can
anyone

> > tell me how that can be done?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Peter Hand