[Orca-users] Re: Newbie Q: orca'ing previous rrd files

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Mar 27 10:20:12 PST 2001

RRDtool lets you plot data from specific time intervals but Orca isn't
set up
to do this, and even if you could, the resolution of the data gets worse
as you
way
to keep plots of older data around is to use a cron job that makes a
copy of
the HTML directory.  People have posted such scripts to this mailing
list you
could look for, but it should be really easy to write one.