[Orca-users] Re: Text summaries of weekly and daily data

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Mar 27 10:53:52 PST 2001

Well, there's no summary tool, but you can start with the

orcallator_column

script in the orcallator/ directory.  You supply it with the column
names you want and it'll just print those columns to STDOUT and then
you can modify them later.

orcallator_column -c percol-*

There's a bug in this where if the column description changes, then
this will not pick it up.  This would be pretty easy to fix.

Any submission of a summary tool for this data would be welcome.