[Orca-users] Re: Updating Orca graphs at longer intervals

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Mar 28 21:38:59 PST 2001

Hello David,

Currently there is no way to do what you're looking for except by
the method you use with -o -r and then -o command line options.

It wouldn't be too hard, and I would appreciate the patches, to take
some of the code that implements the find_times parameter, such as the
time parsing, and use it to regenerate the images after a specific
time.  If you choose to take on this mission :), I'll send you the
latest Orca beta version to work with.  I think naming the new
parameter "generate_plot_times" would be a good fit with some new
parameters in the next Orca release.