[Orca-users] Re: I would like to plot this 6 data on the same plot

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Mar 28 21:41:05 PST 2001

Hi,

Currently the only way to do this would be to preprocess the input data
and generate an Orca configuration file that contains all of the data
you
want.

The other thing to do is patch the add_plots subroutine in
lib/Orca/SourceFile.pm.  This is where the regular expressions are
parsed
and where the individual plots are made.