[Orca-users] Re: silly orca question percol files

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Thu Mar 29 07:53:31 PST 2001

If you are speaking about orcallator.se, then this is the appropriate
place to pose this question.

Currently orcallator.se will print the headers out again to the
file when it sees a change in the number of headers.  You can
grep for timestamp in the file and see the places where the headers
changed.