[Orca-users] multiple graphs?

John Mastin john.mastin at bms.com
Fri Mar 30 08:26:23 PST 2001

I have run into a situation where I'm getting multiple graphs (6 copies
of each) for Disk Run Percent, Disk Space Percent Usage and Disk Inode
Percent Usage on the same webpage  (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc.
pages).  I am assuming that ORCA is having problems digesting the number
of disks involved.

ORCA server: Solaris 8, SE Toolkit 3.1 pre-FCS (patched), ORCA v0.26,
orcallator.cfg v1.25

Target host: Solaris 2.6, orcallator.se v1.25 and a boatload of EMC
disks

Any ideas?

Johnny

John Mastin, Jr.              email: john.mastin at bms.com
Bristol-Myers Squibb            phone: (609) 818-3788
PRI Infomatics              fax: (609) 818-7693
Princeton  NJ