[Orca-users] Re: What can it mean???

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Sep 13 11:36:32 PDT 2001

Df is not used anywhere in the code.  Orcallator.se uses the C style
interface to determine mount points, filesystem and inode usage, etc.

The FAQ

http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/FAQ.txt

has a (short) answer to this question.

  2.1) Number of columns in line '1,2,3.....' of
      ../orcallator/...../percol-2000-09-26 does not match column
      description.

      When Orca sees a line in an input data file that does not have
      the same number of columns as defined at the top of the file,
      then Orca will complain and ignore the line.

Blair