[Orca-users] Re: Red Hat 7.0

soojin_kim52 at hotmail.com soojin_kim52 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 03:11:39 PDT 2001

It is working at last. I would like to post what I did for anybody
who might have a problem with installing Orca.
I installed the all the modules specified on the README file and Orca
0.27b1 on my redhat 7.0.
Additionally I installed the procallator.

My /usr/local/bin/proallocator.pl file has
$DEST_DIR="/usr/local/var/orca/orcallator/$HOSTNAME";
and my /usr/local/lib/proallocator.cfg contains
find_files              /usr/local/var/orca/orcallator/(.*)/(?:
(?:procallator)|(?:proccol))-\d{4}-\d{2}-\d{2}(?:\.(?:Z|g
z|bz2))?
After I made the changes and ran /usr/local/bin/orca -
v /usr/local/lib/proallocator.cfg.

Thank you very much for your patient support Blair.

Service.