[Orca-users] Re: Red Hat 7.0

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Sep 21 10:07:55 PDT 2001

If procollator uses the same names to tag data as orcallator, then the same
configuration file can be used.  Orca will ignore any configuration file
options that refer to data names that do not exist in the input file.  This
is how one orcallator.cfg can run across all Solaris systems with lots of
different hardware.

Blair