[Orca-users] RE: graphs not updating

Michael O'Dea modea at upoc-inc.com
Fri Sep 21 15:04:01 PDT 2001

perl -le 'print scalar localtime 1000000000'

gives
Sat Sep  8 21:46:40 2001

However, this problem has been happening before the rollover (which was 2?)=
weeks ago.

various graphs don't update - we have it graphing qmail stats, standard
system stats, etc. Some of the qmail related ones no longer update, even after multiple retries. The times that the graphs last updated vary, July 4th, July 13th, Aug 5th, etc. It seems pretty random at this point.

thanks for looking into this
-m