[Orca-users] Re: orac problem

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Sep 26 09:15:22 PDT 2001

Because you've got new data files, you'll have to design the configuration
files from scratch.

Here's what I would do.

Copy the orcallator.cfg file and use it as a template for your data.  It'll be
easier than starting from scratch.  You'll need to at least change the
'column_description' to describe the new data and make sure the 'interval'
setting is correct for how often the programs take their measurements.  Make
sure the find_files are set correctly to find the text data files.

At this point, you'll need to go through each column of data from the data
files and add a plot {} entry to get the data plotted.