[Orca-users] Re: Orca problem

Chris O'Regan coregan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 08:51:10 PDT 2001

Blair,

Is there a work-around for this?  On one of our system, we create a
volume snapshot of our database filesystems every night for backup
purposes.  This can take up to six hours to complete.  The snapshot
filesystems are not mounted while they are synchronizing.  As a
result, this is preventing all data from being plotted during this
time period, creating a virtual blackout.

The only thing I can think of doing is not defining "WATCH_DISK" in
orcallator.se, but that means I will not be able to watch the
performance of my database filesystems.

Thanks,

Chris