[Orca-users] Re: orca and sar - sample config file

mbanker1966 mtb at nac.net
Wed Apr 3 12:07:01 PST 2002

Why am I using sar instead of orcallator?  I'm a masochist.

Not really, but the idea of running a freeware daemon like se toolkit
seems to scare people around here (a bank, one of the world's
largest.)  Just about every production unix box globally will be
running this solution.  You'd think they would just buy something,
wouldn't you?