[Orca-users] Re: How to configure orcallator.cfg???

nurik_m nurik_m at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 20:11:50 PST 2002

> orcallator.se does all of this and more.  Check out all the plots
> this creates at
>
> http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html
>
> To use top, you're going to have to write a program to parse the
> output and put all of the data on a single line which Orca can
> then use.
>
> Best,
> Blair
>
> --
> Blair Zajac <blair at o...>
> Web and OS performance plots - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/
Thanks, but i cant start Orca.

OS: Linux Debian
installed dir: /opt/orca

when trying to start

nurlan at www:/opt/orca/bin$ ./orca ../lib/orcallator.cfg
Name "Orca::Config::fc" used only once: possible typo at ./orca line
979.
./orca: warning: no files found for `find_files' for `group
orcallator' in `../lib/orcallator.cfg'.

where can I find files for group? I think Orca must create it, but
how to force it?