[Orca-users] Re: Veritas File syetm

Darren Dunham ddunham at taos.com
Thu Apr 18 11:09:46 PDT 2002

> Thanks for answering
>
> I=B4m looking for I/O measure for my veritas files system

If you *just* want that, about the only way I can think to do it is to
script something that calls 'vxstat' for your veritas volumes and saves
it to a file.  Then generate orca plots for that file.

If you want it integrated with other plots for that machine, I'm not
sure how that works.  I don't know if orca can read 2 separate data files for the same machine.

--
Darren Dunham          &n= bsp;            = ;            &n= bsp;       ddunham at taos.com
Unix System Administrator        &n= bsp;           Taos - The= SysAdmin Company

o.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service.