[Orca-users] SUMMARY: Is there exists anything like orcallator.se for Linux environments??

Redondo Escobar, Alejandro aredondo at indra.es
Thu Apr 25 22:43:54 PDT 2002

Thanks to averybody who answer my question!!
The best I got, came from Alexander Komlik, who tells me about the existenc=
e of procallator.
The site: http://www.lug.udel.edu/orca/
The description: a perl script written by Guilherme Chehab to collect stats=
 similar to the orcallator.se written for sun.

That's exactly what I was looking for!!!
Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!

now my manager wants something like orca to get performance plots on linux =
servers and workstations...
> I have tryed to compile orca in one linux workstation... everything fine,=
 no problems... but then I asked myself... and now, how will I collect the =
data!?!?!? :-)
> Please any good idea???
>=20
> Thanks!

Este correo electr=F3nico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, =
contiene informaci=F3n de car=E1cter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a=
 su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgaci=F3n, copia o=
 distribuci=F3n a terceros sin la previa autorizaci=F3n escrita de Indra. E=
n el caso de haber recibido este correo electr=F3nico por error, se ruega n=
otif=EDquese inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenv=EDo a la dire=
cci=F3n electr=F3nica del remitente.
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and s=
olely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby n=
otified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication =
is prohibited without the prior written consent of Indra. If you have recei=
ved this communication in error, please, notify the sender by reply e-mail.