[Orca-users] Re: only some rrd's getting updated [FIXED]

msapsara msapsara at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 07:49:17 PDT 2002

Blair,
Thank you for your response.  I added "reopen 1"  to my
cfg file in the appropriate place, but I don't think that
fixed it.  I was still getting the following error:
Odd number of elements in hash assignment at /path/SourceFile.pm line 876, <FD> chunk 2.

I then went back to a saved orcallator.cfg file, fired it up,
and orca produced all the missing rrds.  The diffs show where
I commented out plots that I did not want to see, and where I
had switched the GeoCities image with a <B></B> empty tag in the
two orcallator.cfg files.
Looks like commenting out the plots was where I went wrong ?

It's working fine now.
Mike