[Orca-users] Re: possible bug

jontankersleyateds jon.tankersley at eds.com
Wed Aug 7 09:07:13 PDT 2002

We've been seeing that for ages.  But then I added iostat type metrics
so I had more disks to deal with anyway (each slice is a 'disk').

There are a couple of places you will need to change to update the
array size.  MAX_RAWDISK and MAX_COLUMNS need to be increased.  I've
used powers of 2 (1024, 8192, 16384).