[Orca-users] Re: Only one Target

thirdbase98188 bglaser at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:45:19 PDT 2002

Not sure what you mean.  If I only run one -- that is the one that
show up under "Available Targets."  (I have orca running as a cron
job with the -o option).  This happens even though there are two
folders being created:
/opt/SERVER/html/node1
/opt/SERVER/html/node2

Either none1 or node2 shows up under "Available Targets" but not both.