[Orca-users] Re: Only one Target

thirdbase98188 bglaser at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 12:28:23 PDT 2002

I don't run the orca process continually, only run it once per day as
a cron job on node1.  So then only node1 shows up.  If I then run it
manually on node then only node2 shows up.  If I look at the html
code of index.html under:
Then only one table shows up.  What would normally generate the html
code so that both table are there?