[Orca-users] Re: Procallator and Orcallator

jannev66 mtb at nac.net
Tue Aug 13 12:47:12 PDT 2002

Ahh... I'd like to get this version of orca... I guess I just need
the new orcallator.cfg file.  Is the orcaware site down?

--- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:
> You need to use orca-0.27b1 to get the generate_*_plot
configuration options
> features.
>
> Blair
>
> "Phillip B. Bruce" wrote:
> >
> > Christian Pearce wrote:
> >
> > > Sure.  And if you wanted to include this in with the next
release that
> > > would
> > > be great. *snicker*

> > > difficult,

procallator.  I

> > > your
> > > your

-----~->

> > Christian,
> >
> >     You have the following:
> >
> > generate_hourly_plot    0
> > generate_daily_plot     1
> > generate_weekly_plot    1
> > generate_monthly_plot   1
> > generate_quarterly_plot 1
> > generate_yearly_plot    1
> >
> >         When I installed that in mine I get the following output.
> > # orca -v -o ./orcallator.cfg
> > Orca version 0.26beta1 using RRDs version 1.000131.
> > /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive
`generate_hourly_plot' at
> > line 41 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> > /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive
`generate_daily_plot' at
> > line 42 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> > /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive
`generate_weekly_plot' at
> > line 43 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> > /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive
`generate_monthly_plot'
> > at line 44 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> > /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive
`generate_quarterly_plot'
> > at line 45 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> > /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive
`generate_yearly_plot' at
> > line 46 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> >
> > Is there anything else I should set in order to use that? My
interest is
> > in doing an hourly plot.
> >
> > Blair is this a bug?
> >
> > --

> > *** Phillip B. Bruce                                     ***
> > *** http://pbbruce.home.mindspring.com                   ***
> > *** pbbruce at m...                               ***
> > *** "Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than    ***
> > *** you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you    ***
> > *** is a maniac." - George Carlin                        ***
> >
> >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >

> >                                   Height:
> >                                    ft in
> >                                   Weight: