[Orca-users] Re: Procallator and Orcallator

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Aug 13 13:12:25 PDT 2002

jannev66 wrote:

> yes it is, thanks.
>
> what's the easiest way for me to go from orca 0.264 to the latest
> 0.27b2?  do i need to do a complete reinstall of the new version?

When you say orca 0.264, this is the version distributed in Orca
0.27b2, so you don't need to upgrade.  The version mismatch is
because I use 0.27bXX, b for beta, in the release numbering but
numerical digits in Orca internally.

I should probably have a consistent naming, but I like having the
b in the Orca releases signifying that it is beta software.

There are newer orcallator.se and orcallator.cfg file which can be
downloaded from the OrcaWare site.