[Orca-users] Re: runp multiple graphs

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sat Aug 17 14:50:35 PDT 2002

bias16 wrote:

> I saw mention on orcallator info page that there is a bug that causes
> the  Disk Run Percent and Disk Space Percent Usage print multi-graph
> in error due to the way orca processes data.
>
> Has there been any resolution on resolving this?

Not yet.  Still waiting for somebody to take this on :)

> On my systems, the Disk Space Percent graphs are combinining well but
> the Disk Run Percent wants to print separate graphs.
>
> Also, in the .cfg (see below) I notice that disk_runp has two data
> selection while disk space only has one.  What is the second data
> entry used for?

I think this was a mistake.  I added the additional regular expression
to a copy of the first data line to compare to the original, just to
make sure that the regex was ok.  I probably forgot to remove the
extra line.

Try removing it and see how it works.