[Orca-users] Measurements

Liston Bias list2002 at bias.org
Fri Aug 23 09:58:25 PDT 2002

When I look at various graphs, I sometimes get measurements in small
numbers and sometimes gets measurements in large numbers (x1000 followed
by m).  Sometimes the Y axis labeling matches the m numbers and sometimes
it does not.

What determines this?

With things like load, I would prefer that it just give me 2-3 significant
numbers.  Numbers like 0.3 would be fine vs. 323.874 m.

I'm guessing this is just automatated somewhere in the orca/rrd base on
some built-in criteria (see very small number?) making it difficult to
change.

Thanks,
Liston