[Orca-users] Re: gigswift support

orcausers lsaladi at uillinois.edu
Wed Aug 28 14:29:50 PDT 2002

except i don't see any data columns in the orcallator file that would
indicate this data is being recorded at all - i believe i would be
looking for a ce0 column using the orcallator_column utility.
here is an edited  netstat -i
# netstat -i
Name  Mtu  Net/Dest      Address        Ipkts  Ierrs Opkts  Oerrs
Collis Queue
lo0   8232 loopback      localhost      481925989 0     481925989
0     0      0
ce0                                    2456263904 0     1186215456
0     0      0
qfe2                                      1979604 0     98     0
0      0
qfe3                                        0      0     0      0
0      0
so there is activity -
i am trying to get ce0 on the graphs -

the qfe2 graph shows data - the qfe3 (althought all 0's appears) but
my goal is to get the ce0 interface on the graphs - it is a cPCI
gigswift card (compact gigaswift card).

i must be missing something (either a concept or a config item).
thanks for the help.
mik