[Orca-users] Re: gigswift support

orcausers lsaladi at uillinois.edu
Thu Aug 29 09:07:17 PDT 2002

ce0 isn't there - bummer.
the orcallator.cfg 1.35 file - right at the top says it requires Orca
0.264 - so it's about time to upgrade. i will do that when i can see
the data being recorded.

when i could not find any ce0 columns in the data file - i upgraded
the orcallator.ce file to 1.35 -the data still is not being recorded.
the only thing i can think of to do now is upgrade to setoolkit 3.3.

 --- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:
> I would then upgrade to the latest orcallator.se file.  I believe
> that orcallator_column needs the exact column name, so try a
>
>     grep ce0 orcallator-200.......
>
> and see if it's there.
>
> Best,
> Blair
>
> orcausers wrote:
> >
> > except i don't see any data columns in the orcallator file that
would
> > indicate this data is being recorded at all - i believe i would be
> > looking for a ce0 column using the orcallator_column utility.
> > here is an edited  netstat -i
> > # netstat -i
> > Name  Mtu  Net/Dest      Address        Ipkts  Ierrs Opkts  Oerrs
> > Collis Queue
> > lo0   8232 loopback      localhost      481925989 0     481925989
> > 0     0      0
> > ce0                                    2456263904 0     1186215456
> > 0     0      0
> > qfe2                                      1979604 0     98     0
> > 0      0
> > qfe3                                        0      0     0      0
> > 0      0
> > so there is activity -
> > i am trying to get ce0 on the graphs -
> >
> > the qfe2 graph shows data - the qfe3 (althought all 0's appears)
but