[Orca-users] lost graphs with orca-0.27

andy bezella andrew.bezella at navitaire.com
Wed Dec 11 11:12:01 PST 2002

thanks!  do you think that is also causing the problem i am seeing with
the daily plots in the weekly statistics (this problem comes and goes.
very odd)?  i had assumed the two were unrelated, and was going to look
into the "too many open files" later (although i feel very sheepish for
not reading the faq)...

thanks again...

andy