[Orca-users] NFS client statistics not recorded

Renaat Dumon renaat_dumon at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:01:01 PST 2002

Dear all,

I've asked this question before but there isn't a solution for this as of yet, and I wanted to know if any of you have encountered this ?

Basically, the NFS server stats on my NFS server work, see NFS_server.png  for that
However, on my NFS client, there's nothing , no NFScalls/s etc

I've found an exact post from Februari this year on the google group, and it seemed it was related to proto=udp and proto=tcp
Mounting NFS with the proto=UDP apparently made orcallator record stuff.  Using TCP for NFS reported all zeroes...

I was wondering if a solution for that had been found, or should this question be asked to Rich Petit & Adrian Cockroft ?

Kind regards, and thanks!

Renaat Dumon