[Orca-users] update interval of png files

Kumi Kitamura kumiogu at jp.ibm.com
Wed Dec 18 20:25:02 PST 2002

>How are you running Orca (via cron, command line, etc)?

I'm runnning Orca via command line.

>How much data are you processing?

I don't use orcallator. I use a log as find_files which my tool create. It
contains just 5 column (tps,response time ..etc,) and appends one line in
each 10 seconds.
----------------------------------
1040035157,2,7,7,0.04304285714285715
1040035256,5,0,0,0.03133333333333333
1040035166,3,1,0,0.021666666666666667
----------------------------------

Thanks,
Kumi

                      Blair Zajac
                      <blair at orcaware.c        To:       Kumi Kitamura/Japan/IBM at IBMJP
                      om>                      cc:       orca-users at orcaware.com
                                               Subject:  Re: [Orca-users] update interval of png files
                      2002/12/18 01:32

Kumi Kitamura wrote:

> Thank you for your quick response.
> Althouth I delete all rrd files as you told, nothing changed. My png
files
> are still updated each 5minuites. It it true that png files are updated
in
> 10second if interval set to 10? Do I need to configure other parameter in
> addition to "interval"?

Interval should be the only thing you need to update.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/