[Orca-users] Re: Orca NFS Client Graphs Empty

Waltner, Steve swaltner at lsil.com
Fri Feb 1 11:14:38 PST 2002

I am also seeing the lack of NFS statistics on my systems. The config is SE
Toolkit 3.2.1 collecting data on Solaris 8 using orcallator.se 1.32 and
Solaris 2.6 using orcallator.se 1.27.

I'm seeing basically no NFS traffic reported by Orca, even though these
systems do lots of NFS traffic (one of them is our primary NFS server). My
primary systems use NFS over TCP. I haven't verified that switching to UDP
gives NFS stats, since these are production systems. I had ignored this
omission because I wasn't particularly interested in NFS stats on my
systems. It does appear to be a generic problem with SE Toolkit collecting
data on NFS using the orcallator.se config files.

Steve