[Orca-users] Problems running orca

mariaburrittieri maria.burrittieri at equant.com
Thu Feb 21 17:25:23 PST 2002

Hi !

Someone from my team (no longer here) installed orca on our systems.
We have one main server
on which orca runs, it gathers information from other systems and
generates the graph back on our main server.

We've recently notice that orca stopped working since November.  On
the main server it still runs perfectly, but it doesn't run on our
other servers.

After a while that the process runs, it just hangs/stops.  Here's the
message I get:

15150:      Incurred fault #6, FLTBOUNDS  %pc = 0x0003E57C
15150:        siginfo: SIGSEGV SEGV_MAPERR addr=0x0963337C
15150:      Received signal #11, SIGSEGV [default]
15150:        siginfo: SIGSEGV SEGV_MAPERR addr=0x0963337C
15150:          *** process killed ***

I'm not familiar with your product, Your help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks/Brgds
Maria