[Orca-users] Re: orcallator.cfg.lock

Adam Levin alevin at audible.com
Fri Feb 22 09:58:28 PST 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Blair Zajac wrote:
> Matthew Boeckman wrote:
> > Hello list!
> >      I've been running orca on a sol7 box for over a year now and I love
> > it. Using the se toolkit of course. I run start_orcallator to bring it
> > all up, then rsync the data to a central server that generates the
> > graphs. I recently installed all of AC's stuff as well as orca on a new
> > 7 box and am getting some weird results.
>
> What is the AC stuff?

Probably Andrew Cockroft, although I imagine it's actually meant to be
RP's stuff, because Rich Pettit is the guy who wrote the SE Toolkit (or
most of it, anyway).

-Adam

Adam Levin, Senior Unix Systems Administrator | http://www.audible.com/
Audible, Inc.
Wayne, NJ, 07470           There are two kinds of people in this world,
973-837-2797                                       and I'm one of them.