[Orca-users] RE: about logline

???? Keiko_Yoshikawa at cssd.mei.co.jp
Sun Jan 6 21:30:30 PST 2002

Dear Blair Zajac

Thank you for your advice.
Now, I can understand what you're mean and the same time,
I have a quetion.

Are these "/data/logs/access_log"and the access_log file that belongs in
Apache the quite same thing? And the same role?
I thought these files are different things and have different roles.

If you say so(I mean these are the same thing in this time),
I'll reset the log file in start_orcallator, it means
 change "/data/logs/access_log" to a file that has been used
in apache since I  have installed apache.

Does it make sense what I wrote?

I'm sorry that my expression may be wrong, because English isn't
my first language.
I wish you can understand what I want to say.

Sincerly

K.Yoshikawa