[Orca-users] RE: newbie question 'find_files'

???? Keiko_Yoshikawa at cssd.mei.co.jp
Thu Jan 10 18:06:12 PST 2002

Hi, All

Well, I had gotten the same error message before.
And, in my case, it was (a shame to tell for me), because I didn't do
 apachectl start.

Have you done apachectl start or something that before you started orca?

If not, there's some possibility orcallator.se couldn't measure data,
and data files didn't create in directory that defined at orcallator.se.

I hope you'll solve the problem.

Keiko. Y