[Orca-users] RE: About Patches

???? Keiko_Yoshikawa at cssd.mei.co.jp
Fri Jan 11 00:30:45 PST 2002

Thanks, Blair!

Well, now what I want to know is maybe both of Orca and orcallator.se, to
tell the truth.
: )
But, at first I'd like to clear the following problem;
how can I deal with some files that included in orca-0.27b2
package, I mean these files we can see in /orca-0.27b2/patches.
Should I install them?
Or is it better to do?
I want you to tell me the importance of these files having orca work on my
system.

I had installed a set of patches of OS(Solaris2.6) already.

Thank you.

Keiko. Y