[Orca-users] a more detailed view of the graphs ?

dotted_i dotted_i at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 14:51:17 PST 2002

I admit that i don't understand how orca and orcallator.se fully work
yet so please don't flame me for asking this question:

is it possible to have smaller increments of time represented on the
graph ? currently each box represents an hour (guessing) and i would
like to have orca display info that gets updated to the minute. i
know certain items are 5/10/15 min running averages but things like
memory and swap space it would be helpful for me during stress tests
of the system if i could see a more exact picture of what's going on.

how often are the graphs updated currently ?

dotted_i