[Orca-users] Re: FW: About axis

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Jan 14 23:53:49 PST 2002

Were there any changes made to the system, applications or OS?

When you run orca with -v, does it show anything odd?  Maybe the RRD files are
screwed up.  As a last resort, stop Orca, delete all your *.rrd files and rerun
Orca.

What language do you use on your computer?  Maybe its something i18n
(international)  related?