[Orca-users] nodename

dlbias2002 list2002 at bias.org
Tue Jan 15 23:42:06 PST 2002

We have a number of systems with historic nodenames that do not match
our naming convention.  We can not change these nodenames, however,
we would like orca data graphs to be presented as a different name?

Is this possible?

For example, we have a multi-homed NIS+ servers with nodname bosnis,
however, this system is commonly refered to as bosapp04.

FYI: each of our system just collects data with orcallator.se and then
all data is rsync to a central server for processing and html
presentation.

Thanks,
Liston