[Orca-users] orcallator client

joeoza joza at doubleclick.net
Wed Jan 30 06:08:44 PST 2002

Hello,

I am trying to setup just the orcallator portion for my clients.  So
far I have installed everything (se toolkit/orca/rrdtool/other needed
perl modules).  Is there a short cut?  Can I just install se toolkit
and then run configure and a option to make to just install
orcallator?  Thanks.

Also I am running orca as a daemon right now and don't want to get
the mail everytime I ssh the files over from the client.  I remember
seeing a post that said to run orca from cron; what are the arguments
to orca for this?  Thanks.