[Orca-users] Re: test_modules problem

sandy_salas sandras at qoslabs.com
Mon Jul 1 15:13:13 PDT 2002

--- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:
> sandy_salas wrote:
> >
> > --- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:

> > > Is this the perl that comes with Solaris?
> >
> > I download  the package  perl 5.6.1 from www.sunfreeware.com.
> > >
> > > Which compiler are you using?
> > gcc-2.95
> >
> > And I am using :
> >
> > gzip -1.2.4
> > orca-0.27b2
>
> I have no idea what's causing this.  I would go ahead and install
> the package and use Orca.  If Orca complains, then there's a
> real problem.

I finished the installation and  I ran the orcallator_start, and  I
see the process  orcalator.se running, but when I want to run:

/opt/orca/bin/orca  .../.../../orcallator.cfg

send me an error, the orca didn't find the orca.state ..
in fact the archive orca.state  didn't be create anywhere in the
machine and  it must be in /opt/orca/var/orca/rrd/orca.state

thanks in advance for your help.