[Orca-users] Re: Oracle processes

dmitryb17 dberezin at surfside.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 11 15:02:22 PDT 2002

> > however, I could not
> > find a way to get the data similar to the output of netstat or
> > netstat -a.
>
> Take a look through the examples in
>
> /opt/RICHPse/examples
>
> There's netstat.se and netstatx.se.

I already have. These examples print out network statistics. The same
data that could be obtained with netstat -s. I have spent some time
going through different examples and did some searches on the web,
but could not find a way to list current connections. This would be
the info that netstat -a prints out.

> > I then could get the number of connections per
> > server/port as well. Do you know if there is a way to do that
with se?

> Given all the data that SE measures, I'd say yes, but its just a
> question of figuring out how to do that.

Where can I find a good documentation on SE?

Thank you

  -Dmitry.